Building-related Problems? We may help.
Homeowners, sellers, interior designers, remodeling contractors, builders, and realtors: – we encourage you to call with your building-related puzzles and we will do our best to assist you in solving them. Our engineer’s trained eye, ongoing education in building systems and structures, and experience with literally thousands of buildings means that there’s a good possibility that our building inspection can result in the answer you’re looking for.
Here are some recent questions we helped answer:
• Why is my house making mysterious screaming sounds during high wind? (Inspection revealed brick tie problems…)
• Can I turn my attic into a bedroom?
• My wife wants to get rid of the support posts in the basement. Can we remove them?
• My house is over 200 years old — are the original support timbers still structurally sound?
• An automobile collided into our back porch. Can you determine if the porch has been structurally compromised?
• Our builder went bankrupt before he finished our re-modeling project. Can you help us determine if corrective measures need to be taken before another contractor takes over?
Don’t hesitate to call Onsite Engineering at 615-264-0505 with your building-related question and we will do our best to assist you.